- Jobs and the Economy are my Number One Priority for Our State.
- Oregon has always been best at Manufacturing supplied with the abundance of Natural Wealth we were given.
- Putting Oregonians back to work in permanent, sustainable, high paying jobs is my number one goal.
- Education needs to be funded first before any other programs. The future is Our Children.
- Public Schools have been held hostage in Oregon in order for Our Legislatures to fund pet projects.
- Our educational priorities should be supporting school choice with local control, classroom funding, and reward teacher excellence.
Property Rights and Taxation:
- Oregon should protect family homes, business, and farms by repealing the Oregon Death Tax.
- In addition Oregon needs to give property owners more control over zoning and land use regulations.
- When Oregonians say “No” to high debt bonding for projects we do not want then the legislature should follow our demands.
Tim McMenamin is your Candidate for State Representative in House District 41
Sellwood, Westmoreland, Eastmoreland, Milwaukie and Oak Grove